Friday, May 14, 2010
Lucy's Blessing Day
Well, it's a miracle but I'm finally a blogger! So I hope you enjoy my first posting. :-) On May 2nd, we had Lucy's blessing and she looked so cute in her "princess dress" (as my kids called it). Since Katie and Mike moved here, she even got to have some family to her blessing. We also have great friends who participated and then came back to the house after church for lunch and dessert. It was a great day. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! It is fun to see your blog!
Glad you joined the blog world. Sure, it's a bit impersonal, but better than not knowing what is going on in your life at all, right? Those are great pictures of Lucy! We see a lot of you in her Kara.
Awesome pics of Lucy! So glad you finally started a blog. You are going to love having your life recorded and eventually printing them into books!! :)
This post makes me homesick. And to think we haven't even seen this beautiful baby! But thanks so much for the blog. We'll feel so much more involved in all that's going on in your family and see the grandkids grow before our eyes from our distance in Scotland.
Congrats on the blog! I have a love/hate relationship with blogging. Love seeing everyone's updates and what they are doing....hate getting mine updated or feeling guilty for not doing a better job updating it!
Lucy is darling!! Fun to see what your family is up to...green face and all :)
So, I am pretty much a blog stalker and rarely comment but just know I'll be checking you out from time to time!
If someone could tell me I could have a baby girl as cute as Lucy, maybe I could be talked into another one! So excited to see updates of your family.
Post a Comment