Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jessica's first dance recital

On June 26th, Jessica had her first dance recital! The theme for the whole recital was "It's a Small World" and Jessica's class performed a ballet number to a song from "Aladdin," "I Can Show You the World." The girls got to dress up as Jasmine!

She was beautiful and did a fabulous job. She didn't even look nervous at all! Way to go, Jessica.



I was video recording the performance for Dave so the only pictures I got were at the end of the dance. I'll have to post the dance when I figure out how to add video. :-)


Jessica was in the class with two of her best friends, Audrey and Lizzie.


Cute girls!




4 comments:

Autumn said...

Jessica, you look great in your costume!

Dan-o said...

Wow Jessica! Nice job. You look just like Jasmine. I'm sure the dance was wonderful. You probably were the star of the show!

Ned and Linda said...

Jessica, these pictures remind me of your mother in her dance costumes. She was just as cute as you are! Pretty Jessica in her Jasmine costume.

Ron said...

Jessica,
You look gorgeous! You look like you could be in the movies! We love hearing about everything you do,
love
Grandma & grandpa Ludlow