The wind up . . .
He loved his castle cake! He wanted it to be his favorite color, red, but I told him that in frosting red usually looks pink so he went with his second favorite color, orange. He also requested a castle cake decorated with candy just like Jessica had. Luckily, we had some creative girls to decorate it and it turned out great! Thanks Jessica, Brooke and Megan!
Happy Birthday Seth! You are growing up too fast!
1 comment:
What a darling three-year old! I wish he could just stop at this age! So cute. Nice cake! You girls make our birthday cakes of days past look so blah! Hope it had a lucky penny in it. It feels like we're missing so much when we read the family blogs. I try to do it just once a week so I don't "think" too much about home and family because we're truly enjoying our mission and Scotland. It's just hard to see the kids growing up so fast and all the fun activities we're not there for. But I'm so happy to see all of you so happy and cousins and siblings enjoying each other.
Post a Comment